LalBrew London™ is a true English ale strain selected for reliable fermentation performance and moderate ester production that lets the flavors and aromas of malt and hops shine through. LalBrew London was selected from the Lallemand yeast culture library, and is an excellent choice not only for brewing Extra Special Bitter but for other authentic heritage UK styles like Pale Ale, Bitter and Mild. LalBrew London may also be used in the production of Ciders.
- Vigorous fermentation that can be completed in 3 days
- Medium attenuation and low flocculation
- Neutral to slightly fruity and estery flavour and aroma, allowing malt flavours to shine through
- The optimal temperature range for LalBrew London yeast when producing traditional styles is 18°C (65°F) to 22°C (72°F)
- Does not utilize maltotriose, resulting in fuller body and residual sweetness in beer.