New 2022 Generation 4 Model
- New Concave Draining Base - Completely drains out allowing you to capture every bit of wort. This makes it suitable for CIP cleaning with the new Low Volume CIP Spray Rotor (Coming Soon).
- Fully Integrated RAPT/Wifi Connection - Allows you to access the RAPT Portal. This portal allows you to track, record, and monitor your brews over the internet or while you are away. Taking advantage or the RAPT Portal cuts down on handwritten records and frees you up from having to physically monitor your BrewZilla on Brew Day and even allows you to pre-heat your water. Use the portal to access past brewing records and control the BrewZilla remotely. Setup push notifications to your mobile device for when adding hops is required or when it is time to start the boil.
- Bluetooth Gateway Device - KegLand is currently developing a range of bluetooth devices such as bluetooth low energy (BLE) thermometers and other sensors that will be compatible with this BrewZilla. They work by receiving the BLE beacons and relaying this information to the RAPT portal. Using multiple BLE sensors provides the RAPT portal more information allowing the BrewZilla to be able to make more smart automated decisions on how to control the brewing or distillation process.
- New Base Design With Easy Access Pump - The new base design has all the electronics sealed on the underside of the BrewZilla in a separate junction box. This new design has the pump easily accessible, it also makes changing the plumbing far more simple. This more open and separated design makes it more flexible, easier to clean, and more maintenance friendly.
- RAPT Controller With Full Colour Screen - The RAPT controller has a easy to read full colour screen and can be disconnected easily from the BrewZilla. When attached it is mounted in a higher position with a tilting frame so you can angle the screen. The controller module is packed with features and is consistently being updated with additional features. Update with a single click to the newest firmware so you can start taking advantage of new features and accessories easily. It fully controls the pump so you no longer need to toggle switches with starting up your BrewZilla.
- IEC Cable for Easy Storage - The generation 4 design has a removable IEC cable so you can unplug the cable for neat and organized storage.
- Improved Lid Handles - The new handles are better designed and made from stainless steel. This makes them more robust and more ergonomic to hold, especially with wet hands.
- Two Stage Oversized Malt Pipe - New Malt Pipe Design that is 30% larger allowing you to mash more grains an either make more beer, or make higher gravity beers. It has a two stage height adjustment so so you can half lift the malt pipe and set it on the supporting halo ring at the halfway point. This addition stage makes ti more ergonomic so you can lift the heavy malt pipe up in two stages and also makes it suitable for brewing smaller batches.
Please Note: This model doesn't come with a silicon seal at the top of the mash pipe.
Built into the BrewZilla are heating elements (for heating and boiling), a pump (for recirculation), a water-resistant RAPT Controller, a removable grain basket, and a built-in spigot (for transferring).
It uses 110v power allowing it to be used almost anywhere. Built to make batches up to 30L, with a total capacity of 35L (9.24 gal).