The Short Story
We make wine for amazing people! Water’n’Wine has been providing wine and beer making products to Northern Nova Scotia since 1994. And we’re growing! If you enjoy serving the public and have a passion for wine, beer, cider, or spirits, we want to hear from you.
This is a full-time retail sales position with great opportunities for personal growth.
Main responsibilities include:
- Typical sales clerk duties
- Assisting clients in choosing wine and beer products for home and in-store brewing
- Assisting in manufacturing and packaging wine
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to lift 55 lbs repeatedly. We do a lot of heavy lifting here.
- A demonstrably self-motivated problem-solver and able to work without direct supervision in a retail environment.
- Able to use a computer for basic office tasks.
- Available to work some evenings and Saturdays.
The ideal candidate has one or more of the following:
- Passion for wine and/or beer, cider, spirits, etc
- Experience in homebrewing or wine sales
- Experience in a service-focused retail position
- Experience in a commercial kitchen or another environment that demands a high level of cleanliness for food preparation
What we offer
- Flexible shift scheduling
- Formal sales training
- Product training for wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages
- Performance-based salary increases
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The people who work here are passionate about the alcoholic beverage industry. In your cover letter, please mention a wine, beer, or other drink that you enjoy.